“Zero to One Hundred” Series for the Young Entrepreneur
Good Management Investments is planning a “Zero to One Hundred” series every Tuesday for the Young Entrepreneur. This series will look at young and fabulous people who have successfully transitioned into being their own boss. We will find out how people have broke the chains of looking for employment and instead created their own employment. Each week, we will ask different question to gain insight on how today’s young entrepreneurs grew their businesses to become giants.
We want to help all young entrepreneurs to succeed, so we plan on promoting fun topics that will help you build your business brand and expand.
Some topics include:
- Business Cards & Networking
- Tips on Building Revenue
- Blogging and AdSense
- Writing a Book with a Full-Time Job
- Turning Make-up Tutorials into a Full-Time Job
- Building Revenue at the Club
- How does Race or Gender impact funding?
- The Philosophy of an Entrepreneur
- The Moral Case for Wealth-Building
- Expanding Your Reach Nationally and Beyond
- Public Relations, Is there a journalist out there?
- Technology: Learning or Outsourcing?
We plan on asking the best people of the business. If you think you are the right person to help us out, please email us at email@example.com. If you have a recommendation to be featured on the website, please fill out the following form: